To setup a package for execution (either recurring or one-time) you need to create a scheduled job. You can do this immeditely after uploading a package (via the "Schedule" link) or later - either from the Package page or from the Scheduled Job page.
When configuring recurring jobs you have a lot of flexibility when to schedule them. Basically the options available in SQL Server Agent Schedules are also available in COZYROC Cloud Scheduled jobs:
- Configure frequence (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Configure daily frequency (at what time a day or how many hours)
- Configure the activity period of the scheduled job (from-to date).
Scheduled jobs can be enabled or disabled (i.e. active or inactive). A one-time job becomes automatically inactive after it gets executed.
The Scheduled Jobs page displays a list of all scheduleded jobs (active or inactive). You can do to following operations in this page:
- Sort Job Name (Name), the Package Name (Package), the time it was last executed (Last executed) and the next time it is scheduled to run (Next Scheduled Time).
- Navigate to a selected scheduled job or the corresponding package
- Filter the grid by package
- Add a new Scheduled job (for an already upload cloud)