Once you have logged into the COZYROC Cloud, you’ll see the following menu items on the left side:
- Dashboard - The page shows you some high-level information about your account such as the number of packages uploaded, the number of jobs you have scheduled. There's also information about Executions in a period of your choice (all, last day, last week, last month). The information you will see for the period you choose is the number of execution jobs by status. For more details about execution statuses see here. On the Dashboard, it will also show the number of environments that have been set up, and the number of REST tokens uploaded.
- Packages - On this page, you will see all the packages that you have uploaded and have not removed. It also offers a button for uploading a new package. Read more about packages here.
- Scheduled Jobs - This page shows jobs that have been scheduled in the past as well as jobs that are currently scheduled to run at some point in the future. It includes both recurring and one-time jobs. You can also create a scheduled job from an already uploaded package. Read about scheduled jobs here.
- Executions - This page shows a list of executed jobs. The list includes the ID, the status (usually succeeded or failed), the name of the package (including the folder), the time the execution started and the duration. The page provides the ability to filter jobs by time period (all, last day, last week or last month), by package and by status. To see the execution log, click on the ID or the status of the execution. Read about executions here.
- Parameterization - This page shows both the environments that have been set up, as well as REST token files that have been uploaded (/rest-tokens). This is also where you would start to set up a new environment or upload a token.
- Users - This page shows all the users who have access to your COZYROC Cloud account. It shows the email address, first and last name and the role(s) given to each user. It also displayes whether that user’s account has been locked or suspended. Read more about user managements here.
- Audit Log - On this page, you can see all the actions that has added, modified or deleted data in the account. You can optionally filter them by type and user. For non-admin users the menu will be "My activities". Read more about audit log here.
On the top-right corner, you'll see a menu with the following items:
- Profile - read more about managing your profile.
- Subscription - general information about your subscription
- Sign out - log out of the application