COZYROC Cloud service comes with two plans, each with an yearly or a monthly commitment.
You can find information about pricing here.
The On-Premises plan allows for running SSIS packages only on your own self-hosted SSIS execution environment(s). It supports:
- Web-based adminstration and monitoring of SSIS executions
- Unlimited SSIS packages & scheduled jobs & inbound webhooks
- Unlimited collaborators on your team
- 15 days of execution log retention
A COZYROC SSIS+ license is not included in the subscription. If you want to use SSIS+ components in your on-premises environment, you have to purchase a license separately here.
The Standard plan includes everything offered in the On-Premises plan, and in addition provides a managed (by COZYROC) SSIS execution environment, where COZYROC SSIS+ addon tasks and components are readily available. The managed environment processing resources are shared, but tenants' data is isolated.
The restrictions of the managed SSIS execution environment in the Standard plan are:
- 100 execution hours/month
- Single job duration up to 30 minutes
- Free 10GB/month of network traffic. Extra traffic charged $0.25 per 1GB
- 1GB storage for temporary execution files
If your company has special needs, please contact us at email@example.com for a custom quote.
The Standard plan of COZYROC Cloud service works with a hosted MS SQL Server 2019 Standard Edition. Please note that SSIS comes with Microsoft SQL Server and it is not offered separately. As COZYROC is a Microsoft SPLA partner, according to your SPLA SQL Server license, you will also get an access to any SQL Server features besides SSIS.