To set up a package for execution (either recurring or one-time) you need to create a scheduled job. You can do this immediately after uploading a package (via the "Add Trigger" button and then by selecting the "Scheduled Job" option) or later - either from Packages page or from Scheduled Jobs page.
When configuring recurring jobs you have a lot of flexibility when to schedule them. Basically all options available in SQL Server Agent Schedules are also available in COZYROC Cloud Scheduled jobs:
- Configure frequency (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Configure daily frequency (at what time a day or on each what interval)
- Configure the activity period of the scheduled job (from-to date).
Scheduled jobs can be enabled or disabled (i.e. active or inactive). A one-time job becomes automatically inactive after it gets executed.
The Scheduled Jobs page displays a list of all scheduled jobs (active vs. inactive). You can perform the following operations in this page:
- Sort by job name (Name), package name (Package), agent execution type (Agent), time of last execution (Last executed) and the next time it is scheduled to run (Next Scheduled Time).
- Navigate to a selected scheduled job or the corresponding package
- Filter the grid by package
- Add a new Scheduled job (for an already uploaded package)
- Enable or disable job
Schedule a SSIS package to execute at a specified time
Schedule a SSIS package to execute once daily
Schedule a SSIS package for executing on a weekly or monthly basis